Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Greetings and Salutations!

'Ello there!
I'm Loganna Cross, and I'll be posting movie and book reviews, alongside some strange ramblings.

I won't trouble you with any reviews 'till next time, but I'll still try to have fun! First, some random facts:

             1.) I'm EXTREMELY new to this. Bear with me.

             2.) I love stories. Superheroes, fantasy, even mild romance. As long as it's good.

            3.) I'll listen to almost any kind of music. I generally draw the line at '80's songs. (Although Stryper had a good thing going.)

             4.) I love animals. Especially cats and horses.

             5.) I have a big family.

             6.) I'm running out of stuff to say.


So, let me know what you think in the comments. Any opinion welcome!

Loganna.

No comments:

Post a Comment