Thursday, May 8, 2014

Movietone Reviews: The Avengers


Hallo! 

I'm here and, as promised, I have a review of 2012's The Avengers!
Bear in mind this is one of my favorite movies ever, so I get a little excited.

The story goes something like: the worlds greatest heroes must band together to stop the villainous Loki and his army of Chitauri. It may not sound that impressive, but it was.

First, the Pros. (because I'm a positive person.)

Excellent acting all around. Each actor was perfect for their role, and portrayed them with excellent emotion. Tom Hiddleston was especially brilliant in his role as Loki. The story was great, lots of team building. The graphics were great, particularly when SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER the portal opens above Stark Tower. ENDSPOILER.

The Cons. 
Swearing all throughout. No F-words, but several uses of H and D, not to mention both B's, and one drug reference. Some of the stuff I don't actually know what it means, I don't care to know either, so if you want a little more info on that, go to imdb.com and find the content advisory.
 The movie contains sy-fy action and violence everywhere. Black Widow's first scene is especially difficult to watch. 
Also, my personal favorite, Hawkeye, and a couple other characters didn't get a whole lot of development, which was disappointing. 

Other than that, this is a great movie! I recommend it to ages 13 and up!


Later!
Loganna.


No comments:

Post a Comment